Why Choose Orbital Law?
- In-house corporate technology law experience – We have extensive experience working as in-house lawyers in technology companies. We understand how corporates work and how to work with product managers to draft service schedules and salespeople to close deals.
- We understand how technology works – so you won’t need to explain it to us to enable us to demonstrate how we can help you. Whether it is cloud services, telecoms, blockchain or artificial intelligence, app development or technology outsourcing, we can assist.
- We have commercial, technical and operational experience – so the benefit of working with us is not limited to legal advice alone.
- We can hit the ground running – Our experience as in-house technology lawyers means that we are ready to get to work should you have resource issues, be it to work on a particular negotiation, a risk analysis or the working with the product team to develop a new product.
- We won’t be beaten on price.
Speak with us and you will see that we really do know what we are talking about when it comes to technology law.
Expert Technology Lawyers
Orbital Law operates at the place where business, technology and legal intersect, and our firm is specifically designed to help our clients whether Corporate, Agency or Technology Vendors and their Channel Partners achieve their business goals through the safe and efficient use of or supply of IT services and solutions.
Cost Effective Legal Advice
All businesses, whether large or small, are increasingly reliant on IT services, applications, networks and infrastructure. At Orbital Law, we pride ourselves on providing high quality, accessible and cost-effective legal advice to our clients.
“Tech lawyers are lawyers who understand technology.
Those that don’t, cannot understand the risks.”
The Life of Tech Lawyers: From the Inside Out
Being present at the office every day, drafting agreements, dictating into dictaphones with secretaries then transcribing dictation only for the lawyer to further review the draft, meeting face to face [...]
Artificial Intelligence – The Key to Custom Software Development
Have we gone full circle with custom software development? For some years now, companies have pivoted to taking on standard software and configuring it to meet their requirements because of the number of failures [...]
Key Legal Considerations – when seeking investment for your business
You are embarking on a new technology venture or have started one, and you are ready to take it to the next level. It is not difficult to find articles on how a company [...]